How much coverage does your business need? It may depend on:
- Associated Risk: there may be a greater risk of a personal injury lawsuit if you are say, for example, an auto repair shop compared to a pillow manufacturer
- Business Location: some states award high damage amounts to plaintiffs claiming personal injury
Our team of insurance specialists is here to guide you every step of the way. We have access to risk profiles and coverage amounts for businesses like yours. And, so you don’t over-purchase one type of coverage, we’ll help you to clearly see and understand where liability insurance, workers’ compensation and business property insurance overlap.
Liability insurance can be purchased alone or as part of a business owner’s policy. We recommend general liability, which offers:
- Higher liability coverage limits
- Professional liability insurance (ensuring you’re adequately insured and costing you less in the long run)
- Customized coverage based on your total risk, not your business size
Let us show you how to get all the coverage you need to protect you and your business.