Please consult with one of our knowledgeable insurance specialists to ensure you choose the right coverage for you and your business. We offer:
- Employer-supplied disability insurance – the second largest form of disability insurance available. On-the-job injury is one of the most common causes of disability.
- Individual disability insurance – Insures your earned income against the risk that a disability will make working uncomfortable, painful or impossible for you. Policies cover paid sick leave, short-term and long-term disability.
- High-limit disability insurance – designed to keep individual disability benefits at 65% of your income regardless of income level.
- Key-person disability insurance – to protect your company against financial hardship that could result from the loss of an executive or key employee. The benefits can help defray costs to hire a temporary employee or a replacement.
- Business overhead expense disability insurance – for rent/mortgage, utilities, leasing costs, laundry/maintenance, accounting/billing and collection fees, insurance premiums, employee salaries and benefits, taxes, and other monthly expenses when an owner is disabled.
If you own a small business, you need workers’ compensation coverage. Workers’ compensation offers payments to employees who are unable to work when they suffer a job-related injury.
It’s more than just income insurance; it compensates for:
- Financial loss
- Medical expenses
- Dependents benefits resulting from a workplace fatality
Find out more about workers’ compensation policies and benefits.
Speak with our experienced insurance professionals today to make sure your business and your employees are protected.