Take control of your health care costs.
Searching for health insurance can be overwhelming. If you’re managing your own health insurance, we have the flexible protection you need with a variety of plans from individual health insurance to group plans to options that let you control how much you spend.
- Competitive premiums
- A wide choice of providers
- Flexible co-pay options
We can help you find just the right combination of benefits—dental, vision, life, health savings accounts—all at the lowest possible cost.
Our health plans can help protect you from the unexpected and provide for your everyday health care needs with:
- Fixed-Benefits Insurance
- International Health Insurance
- Small Business Insurance
- Student Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Temporary Insurance
Choosing health benefits can be a complex process, but planning well can make a big difference in coverage and overall cost. Let us help you:
- Customize your plan from a wide array of benefit options
- Control your premiums by adjusting benefit levels
We represent some of the nation’s best health insurers. Talk to our insurance specialists today and get the peace of mind you deserve.
Get the financial protection and peace of mind you need for your family with an individual or family major medical plan. We offer:
- A wide range of deductibles for medical and prescription drugs
- Plans with no annual or lifetime dollar limits on hospitalization, emergency care, outpatient care, prescriptions and doctor visits
- Freedom to choose your own doctors and hospitals, with discounts for using in-network providers
- Tax savings when you choose a plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
Major medical may be right for you if you are:
- Not covered by your employer
- Retired and not yet eligible for Medicare
- Unemployed and unsure when you’ll get coverage
If you are now, or will become self-employed, you may need to purchase an individual health policy to protect both your family and your business assets.
Most bankruptcies in this country are caused by inadequate protection against unexpected medical events. (This could be a major issue as your business equity grows and you have more to lose.)
Your insurance premiums may be tax deductible. Thanks to recent changes in tax law, the self-employed can deduct the cost of their health insurance premiums from their federal taxable income. This puts the self-employed on equal footing with big business, which has long been able to count health insurance premiums as a business expense.
Short-term health insurance plans provide you with coverage for a limited period of time, and may be an ideal solution if you are between jobs or waiting for other health insurance to start.
Sudden illnesses and accidents can leave you with large medical bills. Protect your financial future with short-term medical insurance that can cover gaps between permanent health plans.
Short-term coverage may make sense for you if you are:
- Between jobs
- Waiting for employer benefits
- Temporary or seasonal employment
- A recent graduate not covered under a parent’s plan
- A non-US citizen temporarily living at a US address