Most pet owners consider their animals to be members of their family; therefore, their pet’s quality of life and health is extremely important. Unfortunately, just like humans, pets can have medical problems that may yield expensive veterinary bills. Fortunately, pet insurance is available to combat those risks. By purchasing pet insurance, pet owners are not burdened with veterinary bills and can focus on making sure their pets get and stay healthy.
Disclaimer: This brochure is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided herein is not intended to be exhaustive, nor should it be construed as advice regarding coverage. Eligibility for coverage is not guaranteed and all coverages are limited to the terms and conditions contained in the applicable policy.
© 2008, 2012-2013, 2016 MyTPG.com. All rights reserved.
Here are the details of a typical pet insurance policy:
- Policies allow pet owner to select a coverage percentage or monthly premium that will work best for them.
- Pets must have an annual exam and owners must adhere to the recommendations of their veterinarians to remain covered.
- Coverage is not extended to existing conditions and injuries.
- Policy covers expenses relating to the following:
- Routine preventive care, including vaccinations
- Lab work
- Accidents, injuries and illnesses
- Surgeries, including spay/neuter
- Dental work
Medical costs for your pets can add up quickly. Here are some of the most common veterinary treatments and typical average costs:
- Benign skin mass: $1000
- Torn ACL or cartilage: $2600
- Tooth extraction: $900
We’re Here to Help
Don’t take the chance of not being able to afford medical care for your furry family members. Visit our Pet Insurance page to learn more and fill out the simple form for an instant quote. Or call us today at 909.466.7876 to learn more about all of our insurance solutions.